Welcome to ReFocus, a ministry for transition.
Our hope is that you find the resources, encouragement, and support you and your church needs as you transition into intergenerational and family-focused ministries
Series on Practical Discipleship in the Four D6 Moments:
- Practical Discipleship: 4 Easy Parenting Wins for Family Movie Night
- Practical Discipleship: Four Questions That Transform Dinner into Discipleship
- Practical Discipleship: Bringing Sunday into Monday as We “Sit at Home”
- Practical Discipleship “Along the Road”
Series on Social Media, Technology and Discipleship:
Most Visited Links
Many churches are excited about the prospect of family ministry however many do not know where or how to begin. That’s where ReFocus comes in!
- What is family ministry?
- What kind of family ministry is right for you?
- How do you go from traditional children’s/youth ministry to family ministry?
- What does family ministry look like at home?
If you’ve ever asked these questions, we hope to help you find the answers. Our desire is to encourage you, support you, resource you, and equip you as you walk the path of transition
We also invite you to Join the Conversation on Facebook in our group ReFocus Family and Intergen Ministry – This group is open to all parents and ministers interested in having an ongoing conversation about the church and home working together in reaching the youngest generation.