At Church and At Home
Welcome to ReFocus Ministry
We are passionate about connecting the generations at church and at home in meaningful relationships and active community.
Our mission is to help faith communities engage in generational discipleship across the ages and create spaces that foster intergenerational experiences, communal worship, and nurturing communities for all generations.
Series: Constructs of Age Segregation and Generational Gap
Five-Part Series on Age Segration
- What’s Really Keeping Us Apart? (Intro)
- How Your Space Speaks: Who is Welcome Here? (Spatial)
- Church is NOT the Building, but the Building Matters? (Architectural)
- “It Was In the Bulletin!” (Technological/Communication)
- Greatest Challenge in Kidmin? Hint: It’s Not Parents (Relational)
Series on Social Media, Technology and Discipleship
Excited about Connecting Generations? Not sure where to start?
Many churches are excited about the prospect of generational ministry however many do not know where or how to begin. That’s where ReFocus comes in!
- What is family ministry?
- What kind of family ministry is right for you?
- How do you go from traditional children’s/youth ministry to family ministry?
- What does family ministry look like at home?
If you’ve ever asked these questions, we hope to help you find the answers. Our desire is to encourage you, support you, resource you, and equip you as you walk the path of transition. If you have a specific need or questions, please reach out via the form below!
Join the Mission
ReFocus Ministry is funded by churches and ministry partners like you who are passionate about connecting the church and home in intentional community and generational discipleship. If you are interested in supporting the work and ministry of ReFocus, we would like to express our gratitude by offering a copy of our Family Faith Formation curriculum as a “thank you” to you!
To Donate, simply click the “Donate” button below. And thank you for joining us in passing the faith “from one generation to another.”