Welcome to ReFocus, a ministry for transition.
Our hope is that you find the resources, encouragement, and support you and your church needs as you transition into intergenerational and family-focused ministry.
- Latest Blog posts: Can They Hear Your? Practical Communication for Multiple Generations and A Hope and a Future for the Next Generation and Balancing the 24/7 News Cycle for the Sake of our Kids
- BOOK REVIEW: Little Love Letters from God by Glenys Nellist
- 2015 – Top Five Posts: Year in Review
- Transitional Ministry
- Resources for Ministers
- Resources for Parents
D6 Conference 2015 Blogs – Putting Faith in Its Place (Main Session 1), What if Jesus Came to Church (Breakout with Rob Reinow and Main Session with Phil Vischer), It’s Time to Tell Our Kids the Truth (Main Session with Shaunti Feldhahn).
D6 Days – FREE Online Family Ministry Conference, May 2 & 3
Many churches are excited about the prospect of family ministry however many do not know where or how to begin. That’s where reFocus comes in!
- What is family ministry?
- What kind of family ministry is right for you?
- How do you go from traditional children’s/youth ministry to family ministry?
- What does family ministry look like at home?
If you’ve ever asked these questions, we hope to help you find the answers. Our desire is to encourage you, support you, resource you, and equip you as you walk the path of transition
ROXBURY CAMP 2015 -The notes from our session on Transformational Homes are now available. Thank you for letting us share our heart for church, home, and families with you this year!
We also invite you to Join the Conversation on Facebook in our group ReFocus Family and Intergen Ministry – This group is open to all parents and ministers interested in having an ongoing conversation about the church and home working together in reaching the youngest generation.
We are always working to give you more avenues to explore, so check back frequently for updates and information.